is always on the look-out for talented individuals who are familiar
with business development and can work with multiple iterations under
deadline. Most of our positions are remote/telecommute unless a client requests on-site work.
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional graphic artists
that are creative in translating sketchy concepts into pictures with
impact. It is a plus if you have print production or proposal graphics
- Excellent editors that can see the whole picture, not just the grammar and spelling.
- Organized proposal coordinators that can keep any team on schedule.
- Strong technical writers
that can work with multiple subject matter experts to create
cohesive narratives for educational training coures or with strong
knowledge in project documentation, resumes, job descriptions, manuals, and business writing.
- Dedicated and capable administrators who can keep the entire team going.
there is a trial period of six months to a year as a 1099 contractor to
see how you fit with our team. All 1099 contracts are expected to
provide their own compatible software and tools.
If the position is listed under Current Open Positions, please follow the instructions found in the advertisement link.
If you are looking to submit a resume application, you should include only material that is relevant to the position:
- An introduction about your experience and what you can bring to our team.
table of your availability on each day of the week (Sunday through
Saturday) and hours of each day (during what times of day with time zone
and total hours per day.)
- List detailing the name and level of software skills.
- Include three Professional References from your resume history.
- Your asking hourly rate.
- Any additional considerations.
- Your physical address, email, and phone number for contacting you.
- Include at least the last ten years of work history with month and year.
- No more then three pages.
- Can be in either PDF or Word.
- Three samples of relevant work.
- Must be attached in PDF and web-only presented materials are not accepted.
We look forward to hearing from you!